Tuesday, December 30, 2008



This is one of my favorite pictures with Ashton and me. I was so excited and also scared about becoming a mom. I really wasn't prepared for the scared feelings. I really thought I knew it all. Before Ashton was born I thought "Hey I can manage 18 children in a classroom, how hard can one little baby be". I have learned so much about myself over the past 10 months it's sometimes hard to stomach. I've especially learned that I am just beginning to learn what it is to be a selfless person. I love being Ashton's mom. I love the person I am developing into because of my experiences with him. I am becoming a better person in every sense because of him. Wow what a trooper he is to put up with such an amateur like me (: .

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful together .... I love seeing pics of my cute little greatnephew ... course mom tells me he's not all that little anymore! :) I'm so pleased for you and how happy you are ... every bit of it is deserved! Love you all! Janette

    ReplyDelete